Re: Exchange 2000 behind ISA - SMTP oubound blocked ...

  • From: "Paul Gee" <paul.gee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 01:50:08 +0100

I am on ADSL and have configured routing and remote access to get a
persistent dialout connection. This is also using NAT.

The IP log is saying that the requests to port 25 of my smart hosts have
been blocked and the interface is stated as dialout,

Does this mean that the ISA server feels that it want to dialout to
transmit the packets successfully.?

How do I rectify this ?

I have taken the NAT off the RRAS and have the default GW (0.0.0.0) of
the ISA server pointing the demand dial interface.

I want to keep the demand dial RRAS setup because it works without
having to be logged onto the computer, unlike ICS.

Your thought appreciated?

Regards

Paul Gee