RE: Exchange 2000 and Firewall client

  • From: "Edward Sullivan" <esullivan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 14:19:34 -0600

If you mean that the firewall client is on your Exchange server, then you
should remove it.

The rule of thumb we followed was that we put the Firewall Client on user
workstations only, never on production servers. Since the Firewall Client is
meant to interface with user-related config items (browser config, etc) we only
installed it on workstations.