Exch2k OWA - ISA - DC - all located on one Machine

  • From: Ralf Oertner <Ralf.Oertner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 11:10:19 +0100

Hello List!

Sorry,I posted this a few days ago but did not get much response

So this is my second try. Maybe there is someone that can help.

Iam having trouble setting Exch2k OWA - ISA all located on one Machine.

I have read T. Shinders Tutorial on isaserver.org and I think I did not
make a mistake. But OWA does not work.

From inside the network everything works as expected.

But from the outside the logon box appears after entering user name and pw
the borders of the frames of OWA appear and thats it - timeout.

I searched Google News Archieves for that error and found a few entries that
seem to have the same error.

People there talk about a Tutorial written by Martin Grasdal - called OWA
and ISA Server located on a site called brainbuzz... - there is also a link
to that tutorial at isaserver.org.

I tried downloading it for a few days but the link seems be dead.

Has anybody downloaded that tutorial and would be so kind and mail it to me?

Has anybody any suggestions concerning the above mentioned error?

Thank you very much for your help

Ralf Oertner
---------------------------------
Telefon (06007) 918658