[isalist] Re: Error during install

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 09:05:43 -0700

..because SBS represents a significant revenue stream and they said "we
want ISA".
Fortunately, not every "wewant" is noticed; otherwise, SBS would be an
unsupportable mishmash of horrific applications.
The SBS voice is loud; otherwise there would be no SBS product team and
the whole deployment would be a collection of whitepapers.  You shoulda
heard the noise created when ISA 2004 wasn't part of SBS 2003 RTM, but
had to wait until SP1.