[isalist] Error 87

  • From: Rob Moore <RMoore@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 09:56:03 -0400

Using TMG Standard. Not caching, not using Firewall Client.

I have a user trying to download a form from a City of Philadelphia website. It
worked before we upgraded from ISA to TMG. Now when he tries to download the
form, it fails. When I monitor his activity, I don't get a Result Code when it
fails. All I get is an Action of "Failed Connection Attempt" and an HTTP Status
Code of "87 The parameter is incorrect."

What's going on? How can I work around this?

Thanks,
Rob

Rob Moore
Network Manager