  From: Kirk Poser [mailto:kaptinkirk@xxxxxxx]
  Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2001 4:48 PM
  To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
  Subject: [isalist] Error 17220

  http://www.ISAserver.org

  Has anyone run across this yet? In the event viewer, I am seeing this
daily:

  Event ID 17220
  "An unknown SMTP command"
  Source: smtpevt

  I am running ISA on a member server, and behind it on another server is
Exchange 2000.
  I can't seem to find out any information on this error?

  Kapt Kirk
  kaptinkirk@xxxxxxx

  Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com