RE: Error 17220

  • From: "Jay J. Mobley" <jmobley@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 13:46:47 -0700

Prolly a result of the IDS. There are a whole slew of different alerts
that by default i believe flag the event log. I bet you could set it up
to email you when it happens! or turn it off. Im not entirely sure how
to define what sets off the event.. but some information is better then
none, neh?

-Jay