Error

  • From: Thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 08:12:48 -0700

Greets.  For the past couple of nights, I've been getting these Application
Log Errors:
<err>
Microsoft ISA Server Control failed. The failure occurred during Handling
Bandwidth Control Service change notification because the system call
IasInitializeRouteCache failed. Use the source location 202.1449.3.0.1200.50
to report the failure. The error code in the Data area of the event
properties indicates the cause of the failure. For more information about
this event, see ISA Server Help. The error description is: Insufficient
system resources exist to complete the requested service.
</err>

Both times, I get about 80 messages in a 5 minute period, and then the
external interface shuts down.  You can't log into the box locally (sits
forever) and must cycle the box.  Upon restart, everything comes back up
fine.

I have looked up the error message, but can't find any information on it.
The box is a PII 333 with 256 meg of RAM.  All he does is ISA  and RAS.

Any ideas?