RE: Downloading thu HTTP port

  • From: "Greg Mulholland" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 20:53:58 +1100

No i dont know the signature for that. Either email their support team,
they should be able to tell you or use ethereal or netmon to do a
network trace if you are that familiar and it should give it to you
IIRC. But even then you will still have to know what you are looking for
as such.

Greg Mulholland
200gb should be enough for anyone!