Downloading thu HTTP port

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to ask how can I prevent a user from downloading with only HTTP
port open? I'd notice that even if I don't give a user access to FTP
port, and the only port open is HTTP, they can still download files from
the internet? Can I prevent this in some ways?

Many thanks!
MICHAEL PENALES CORCIEGA
Systems Administrator
IT Infrastructure - ICT Department
GMA Network, Incorporated
"Network isn't about computers connected, it's about people working
together."

DISCLAIMER: This Message may contain confidential information intended only for
the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of
this message you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution
or reproduction of this message is prohibited. If you received this message in
error please notify your Mail Administrator and delete this message
immediately. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of GMA Network, Inc.