Domain authentication problem

  • From: "Etienne Goetynck" <Etienne.Goetynck@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 14:43:34 +0200

Hello,

I have the following problem, and I'm out of idea :-( :

I have an ISA Server, configured as Reverse Proxy, in DMZ (Firewall is not an
ISA Server)

This server publish the content of an another website, located in LAN.

HTTPS and authentication are enabled for this access. Authenticated users are
from My Windows Domain, not from local server. (My ISA server is on a W2K
server, integrated to my DOMAIN and all corrects ports are open on my Firewall
(following a note from Microsoft).

All is functioning correctly... but only time to time.

When I make a request on my website (from an external connexion), I receive
authentication windows but, when I try to connect with a user, sometimes it's
OK, sometimes it's KO.

When it's OK with the first user, I can try with a second one... and OK or KO
are possible.

When it's KO with the first user, I can try with a second one... and OK or KO
are possible.

Is anybody has a suggestion for me ?

Thank you in advance

Etienne

Goetynck Etienne
System Engineer                  Email : Etienne.Goetynck@xxxxxxx
Business Solutions Builders        website : http://www.bsb.com
Place de l'université, 25                         B-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve
Belgium
Phone : +32 (0)10 48.34.93                          Fax : +32 (0)10 48.34.99