Does Linksys still exist?

  • From: "William T. Holmes" <wtholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 23:10:36 -0500

Hello,

Just out of curiosity has anyone besides me tried to contact linksys
lately? Their tech support lines respond by telling you no one is
available to take your call and to call back some other time, followed
by hanging up.

I have an issue with my linksys router that sits between my ISA server
and my cable modem. I was told a month or so ago that a new firmware was
available from their development group and that it would be sent to me.
I never received it and now no one seems to be home.

Prior to CISCO's acquisition of LINKSYS I  never had any trouble
contacting them. Thanks for nothing CISCO.

Bill