RE: Dns lookup error

  • From: David Dellanno <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 10:40:41 -0400

Hi Wilke,
        You might want to check your client's DNS settings, if your client's
settings are pointing to your internal DNS servers, make sure your internal
DNS servers are resolving external domain names properly.  If your clients
DNS settings are pointing to the external DNS servers, then verify what Greg
mention, and make sure your DNS filter is configured correctly.