Re: Disable caching of specific sites, how ?

  • From: "Lejon, Jeanne" <jlejon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 13:28:13 -0800

What about for a Mac Client? How would I get my Mac Clients to download or
use the specific routing script?  Or if I add that destination set on the
ISA server will it automatically do that for the Mac Clients? This server I
am wanting to 'not cache' is in the local LAT or local Network but the Mac
Clients are still going out to the upstream proxy and getting information
from there.
Jeanne Lejon
Longview School District