RE: Dial Up Problem + ISA

  • From: "TS-Shen/Flik (???)" <shen.flik@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 14:50:55 +0800

Dear Colin,

I think that is nothing to do with ISA, but with dial-up entry and
Exchange Server.
Maybe you should set up the Exchange Server to send and receive mails at
sometimes everyday, for example at noon.
And configure dial-up entry to disconnect after a certain idle time, ten
minutes or more.
ISA will auto-connect to Internet when any request is received.

Flik