Re: DSL Connection Problem

  • From: "Pritam Pal" <pritam@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 14:48:39 +0530

Agreed John, but that was a sample situtation. But my problem is, that I can
not use ISA Server box to host any application which need to connect to
internet apart from ISA 2000 itself. I can not even use Remote Desktop Client
to connect to my hosted server at a ISP (if using the ISA box), where
everything works fine if I uninstall ISA.

I just changed my DSL connection provider, with the earlier this problem was
not there.

Regards,
Pritam Pal