DNS server mapping

  • From: "Rodel P Hipolito" <rhipolito@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 18:06:54 +0800

Hi guys,

        I have this situation:

        ============                            ==============
        |DNS Server|---------------------->     | ISA server
|---------------------> Internet
        ============    192.168.1.224   ==============  202.138.162.245
        192.168.1.251
202.138.162.246

        I registered ns1.airrelay.biz with an ip address of 202.138.162.246
but my DNS server's real ip address is 192.168.1.251, I already
published this server on the ISA publishing server features, but
unfortunately, still it cant be resolve from the internet, Any idea
on what should I check?

Thanks for your help guys..and more power to all

Regards.

Rodel P Hipolito
ICT Department
Air Relay Corporation
A: 18th Floor IBM Plaza
   Eastwood City Cyberpark
   E. Rodriguez Jr. Avenue
   Bagumbayan, Quezon City
T: +632-4394860
F: +632-4387904
M: 0917-8166599
W: www.airrelay.biz
E: rhipolito@xxxxxxxxxxxx

====
material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
or
received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from
any
computer.
====