Re: DNS and SNAT client

Steve

if you ever get "down under" so to speak. ive got a kangaroos pouch for you
to nest in.

or you can sleep in the back of my ute!!!! (like a pickup i spose in
american terms)

lololol

Greg
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2003 1:57 PM
Subject: [isalist] Re: DNS and SNAT client


> http://www.ISAserver.org
>
>
> Lemme know if (when) you hit WA...
> There's an attic cot with your name on it..
>
>  Jim Harrison
>  MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
>  http://www.microsoft.com/isaserver
>  http://isaserver.org/Jim_Harrison
>  http://isatools.org
>
>  Read the help, books and articles!
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Sent: Monday, April 21, 2003 18:55
> Subject: [isalist] Re: DNS and SNAT client
>
>
> http://www.ISAserver.org
>
>
> Well, I am going to try and do the coast to coast of the good old US of
> A on a Harley either later this year, (not probable), or next year,
> (more likely).
>
> All offers of free bed and board will be generously accepted, I promise
> not to drip oil on your driveways......:))
>
> Steve
>
> This E-Mail is confidential. It is not intended to be read, copied,
> disclosed or used by any person other than the recipient.
>
>
> Unauthorised use, disclosure, or copying is strictly prohibited and may be
> unlawful. Optimum Computer Solutions disclaims any liability for any
action
> taken in connection of this E-Mail. The comments or statements expressed
in
> this E-Mail are not necessarily those of Optimum Computer Solutions or its
> subsidiaries or affiliates.
>
> usermanager@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------
> List Archives: http://www.webelists.com/cgi/lyris.pl?enter=isalist
> ISA Server Newsletter: http://www.isaserver.org/pages/newsletter.asp
> ISA Server FAQ: http://www.isaserver.org/pages/larticle.asp?type=FAQ
> ------------------------------------------------------
> Exchange Server Resource Site: http://www.msexchange.org/
> Windows Security Resource Site: http://www.windowsecurity.com/
> Windows 2000/NT Fax Solutions: http://www.ntfaxfaq.com
> ------------------------------------------------------
> You are currently subscribed to this ISAserver.org Discussion List as:
> jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> To unsubscribe send a blank email to $subst('Email.Unsub')
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------
> List Archives: http://www.webelists.com/cgi/lyris.pl?enter=isalist
> ISA Server Newsletter: http://www.isaserver.org/pages/newsletter.asp
> ISA Server FAQ: http://www.isaserver.org/pages/larticle.asp?type=FAQ
> ------------------------------------------------------
> Exchange Server Resource Site: http://www.msexchange.org/
> Windows Security Resource Site: http://www.windowsecurity.com/
> Windows 2000/NT Fax Solutions: http://www.ntfaxfaq.com
> ------------------------------------------------------
> You are currently subscribed to this ISAserver.org Discussion List as:
greg_mul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To unsubscribe send a blank email to $subst('Email.Unsub')



Other related posts: