Re: DNS Server on the ISA Server Computer

  • From: "Nguyen Viet Anh" <nvanh@xxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 00:36:40 +0700

I think you should delete the root server in DNS (this is the . tree) under
the server name or IP address. And then keep the domain name. Then you can
see the forwarder of the server is available.

The problem is you choose the integrated DNS when I create a new domain name
(dcpromo).

Hope it will helps.

Nvanh@