        From: William Robertson
[mailto:robertson.william@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
        Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2003 1:21 AM
        To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
        Subject: [isalist] RE: DNS Restart After ISA Server Reboot

        http://www.ISAserver.org

        Hi Troy

        I have noticed the exact same problem/scenario but my solution
is not as proactive as yours. What I've also found is that even though
ISA Services have not been restarted, I will sometimes get a DNS
failure. I thus scheduled a VB Script to restart DNS on my DC's once a
day, but even that sometimes isn't good enough.

        Would you mind sharing your "polling script" with the rest of us
mortals so that we may also implement a more effective solution?

        Thanks

        William R.

                From: Mark Hopkins