RE: DMZ Problem URGENT

  • From: "Richard Pettigrew" <Richard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 16:38:04 -0000

This may sound silly, bit on your ISA server does the DMZ nic have a
gateway specified, if so remove it.

If this does not work, try adding a static route to the Windows 2000
routing table...

To do this go to the command prompt and type:

        route add w,x,y,z (source network) MASK w,x,y,z w,x,y,z (gateway
address) IF (interface number) METRIC 1

        example: ROUTE ADD 193.195.222.103 MASK 255.255.255.248
193.195.222.97 IF 2 METRIC 1