Re: DHCP

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 12:13:01 -0700

Unfortunately, you won't be able to "publish" DHCP because it's mostly a
broadcast protocol and ISA blocks all broadcast packets.
You can dual-home the DHCP server and put ISA on another box until the
migration is completed

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
http://isaserver.org/authors/harrison/