Custom App doing port redirection...

  • From: "Sean Rector" <srector@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ISAserver.org Discussion List" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 09:06:54 -0400

Hello

My 1st post.  I have a customer who is running SBS2000, and has ISA enabled.
They have a custom application that looks like a printer to their local
computer, but it is actually sending a form via email.  The local ports are
1214 and 1215, and the remote port is 443 (according to one of the app's tech
support people, who got this information by running it on his home computer,
and Norton Internet Security reported it as such).

I've set up two Protocol Filters allowing 1214 and 1215 to redirect to 443, but
the error is as follows: "Access Denied.  The proxy server needs
authentication.  The handle is in the wrong state for the requested operation."

The application is called MortgageMail by EllieMae, and works with their "The
Loan Handler" and "The Loan Closer" applications.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sean