From: Mark [mailto:marcoswelker@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, 18 September 2002 6:00 AM
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] Credentials pop-up when opening IE

http://www.ISAserver.org

Hi Guys,

My users are being asked for authorization the first time they use IE.
After this first login their credentials are stored and they are not asked
for U.ID. and PSW anymore.

Users can access all sites and use all protocols (no problem with that).

Scenario:

- W2K domain.
- All clients use Firewall Client software.
- Site and Protocol rules are wide open and based on groups.
- The is only one Deny rule to a specific site.
- "Ask unauthenticated users for identification" is checked.
- Logs are perfect and you see no "anonimous" users.

Any ideas?!

Please, if you could help I´d be very grateful.

Thanks,

Mark