Could you please help?

  • From: "hanan" <nouran@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 11:07:38 +0200

Hello

Could you please help me on these errors?

The first one:

Severity:  Error
the specified credentials, failed. The error code in the Data area of
the event properties indicates the cause.

But the credentials are correct I don't understand where the problem is?

The second one:

Severity:  Error
failed.

The third one

Severity:  Error
failed. The error code in the Data area of the event properties
indicates the cause of the failure. The error description is: An invalid
Active Directory pathname was passed

I have deleted all reports job in isa and create it again but the same
problem is still, I did search in TechNet but I didn't find any thing
that can help
Could you please help?
Thank you

Hanan