RE: Connection Issue

  • From: "Quillman Shawn (RBNA/CIT1.1) *" <Shawn.Quillman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 12:51:37 -0500

"... intimate with all of them."

Precisely my point in the discussion of resources.  The best security design
includes multiple levels of defence, but that's where the folks at the top
come in and have the opportunity say "That's just way to costly for what we
have".  All falls into checks and balances, weighing the risks against the
gains, <insert business buzzphrase here>.

-Shawn

-----
Shawn R. Quillman
Robert Bosch Corporation RBNA/CIT1.1
38000 Hills Tech Drive
Farmington Hills, MI  48331
(248) 553-1164 (P)     (248) 848-2855 (F)
shawn.quillman@xxxxxxxxxxxx