RE: Connection Issue

  • From: "Eric Poole" <EPoole@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 07:32:48 -0700

Wisecracks aside, what I'm getting at is that it seems that ISA is still
being governed by our PIX.  Question still remains, how many use ISA
behind another firewall?  ISA can handle itself without being behind
one, so why would it be needed, especially if you didn't have any
control over that firewall?

Eric Poole
IS Security Analyst
Community Medical Centers <http://communitymedical.org/>
1140 "T" Street, Fresno, California  93721
559-459-6784 (phone)  559-459-2045 (fax)