RE: Connection Issue

  • From: "Eric Poole" <EPoole@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 09:11:16 -0700

Hi Tom, yes they are only using 80 and 443.  I think you are right with
the funky java.  Plus, we had a problem a bit ago where our PIX was
using a routing table on some tucked away router, when it was removed,
nothing worked right.  ACL's on the PIX looked fine but were not
working.  Plugged router back in and things started working again.  Our
network team says that the issue has been resolved, but I still feel
that ISA is being blocked by our PIX in some cases.

Eric Poole
IS Security Analyst
Community Medical Centers <http://communitymedical.org/>
1140 "T" Street, Fresno, California  93721
559-459-6784 (phone)  559-459-2045 (fax)