RE: Configuring for NTP

Have a look at MS article Q216734. second to last paragraph.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Schorr [mailto:bms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 9:31 AM
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] Configuring for NTP

http://www.ISAserver.org

For the life of me I can't seem to get this working...

I've enabled the NTP protocol rule but no matter what I do I can't seem to
get w32tm -once to work.  I keep getting "NTP did not receive datagram" --
I've tried several different stratum 2 time servers all with the same
result.

Any suggestions?

-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP-OneNote, CNA, MCPx4
Director of Information Services
Damon Key Leong Kupchak Hastert
 <http://www.hawaiilawyer.com> http://www.hawaiilawyer.com

Email disclaimer: This email and any attachments are confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, do not copy, disclose or use the contents in any
way. If you receive this message in error, please let us know by return email
and then destroy the message. Environment Bay of Plenty is not responsible for
any changes made to this message and/or any attachments after sending.
This e-mail has been checked for viruses and no viruses were detected.