RE: Configuring an SMTP Relay on the ISA Server Firewal l

  • From: "Rogers, Brian" <RogersB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 14:12:49 -0400

Along these same lines (well not really..but close)

It would appear for some reason our ISA Server (win2k sp3/isa sp1) all the
sudden decided it was going to block all incoming traffic on port 25.

The only solution found was to disable, and reenable the packet filter
allowing SMTP in/out 25.

I found this very odd.