RE: Cluster technologie ?

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <psraj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 09:03:02 -0500

I use NLB for load balancing two of my ISA servers. Users are automatically
moved to the other server in case if one fails. However, NLB does not
provide fault tolerance for service failures. For this you may combine the
Service recovery feature of Windows 2000 and NLB to achieve some level of
fault tolerance and recovery.

Regards,
Raj