RE: Cluster technologie ?

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <psraj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 09:18:14 -0500

You can use arrays too. The specific reason why I did not use arrays is
because arrays require Firewall client software to be installed in all
workstations. Arrays also make use of CARP for cache lookup, this is a plus.
However, if you dont want to use FW client in all workstations, NLB is a
good choice.

Regards,

Raj