Re: Client Address Set And Policy Rule

  • From: "Syed Ali" <ali0221@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 02:06:28 -0700

hello again

in my question 1 i said how i can create client address set you said that
it is on right panel under networks now as i understand this is LOCAL
ADDRESS TABLE during installation isa ask for this but im talking about
client adress set where i want to create 2 client address set and want to
define different policy rule for both lets example :

i have two client address set in isa 2000
first client address set name is (A) and second one is (B)
in (A) client address set i have diffent IPs Like 192.168.0.1,
192.168.0.28 and in B i have 192.168.0.54 , 192.168.0.70 now on set A i
just  allow only HTTP AND HTTPS protocol and for set B i want to allow
only POP3 AND SMTP Access how it is possible in isaserver 2004 in final i
want to create CLIENT ADDRESS SET NOT LOCAL ADDRESS TABLE AS WE HAVE
CLIENT ADDRESS  SET UNDER POLICY ELEMENTS TAB  IN ISA SERVER 2000 you are
talking about LOCAL ADDRESS TABLE as we have under network configurations
and then LOCAL ADDRESS TABLE in isa server 2000
and pls tell me about any third party software that will block porn sites
as i hear that in isa server 2004 we have a option to block porn sites is
this right or not and in isa 2004 u said that there is no bandwith rule
and bandwidth piority then how we can manage this issue in isa server

Reagrds

Ali

Hi
1.It is on right panel under networks
2.you have to but a 3rd party access control software such as
http://isaserver.org/software/ISA/Access-Control/
3.http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/isa/2004/plan/faq-urldomainnamesets.mspx

4.it has been removed from 2004
5.read the built in help

Hi Guys im disturbing you again in my previous version i ask why im unable
to connect to local computer but guys i solve the problem and now im using
isa server 2004 i have some question pls answer me one by one

Q.1 : how i can create ClIENT ADDRESS SET in isa 2004 i want to crate
client address set to deploy different rule for different set in isa
server 2004 ?
Q.2 : how i can block porn contents on isa server 2004 ?
Q.3 : how i can create Destination sets in isa 2004 ?
q.4 : how i can create Bandtwidth rule & Bandwidth Priorities in isa
server 2004 ?
q.5 how i can set cache configuration in isa server 2004 ?

pls answer my question one by one as i ask in this discussion

Reagrds

Ali