Client Address Set And Policy Rule

  • From: "Syed Ali" <ali0221@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 00:46:36 -0700

Hi Guys im disturbing you again in my previous version i ask why im unable
to connect to local computer but guys i solve the problem and now im using
isa server 2004 i have some question pls answer me one by one

Q.1 : how i can create ClIENT ADDRESS SET in isa 2004 i want to crate
client address set to deploy different rule for different set in isa
server 2004 ?
Q.2 : how i can block porn contents on isa server 2004 ?
Q.3 : how i can create Destination sets in isa 2004 ?
q.4 : how i can create Bandtwidth rule & Bandwidth Priorities in isa
server 2004 ?
q.5 how i can set cache configuration in isa server 2004 ?

pls answer my question one by one as i ask in this discussion

Reagrds

Ali