Re: Checkpoint client

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 19:27:27 -0600

Hi Sam,

http://www.isaserver.org/pages/newsletters/July.asp

HTH<
Tom

Thomas W Shinder
www.isaserver.org/shinder
ISA Server 2004 Beta - Coming Soon

From: Sam Chapman [mailto:adminone@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2004 7:12 PM
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] Re: Checkpoint client

http://www.ISAserver.org

Dean,

Thanks so much for the script. I did run run it, which did create the
listed
protocol definitions. I have been aware of which protocols to create but
just created packet filters instead of protocol definitions. I wasn't
sure
if Secure NAT clients would use those protocols without a packet filter.
Anyways, I am still not able to get the packets to go thru ISA. I am
using
the latest secure remote client, WINS and DNS are functioning properly.
Do I
need to create any packet filters because at this point all I did is run
the
script? For most of my published servers which are Secure NAT clients I
had
to create packet filters or the publishing rules did.  Right now I get
the
error: Communication with gateway 000.000.000.000. At site XXX failed.
Any
suggestions are much appreciated.

Sam