[isalist] Re: Certificates for publishing Exchange 2007 with ISA Server 2006

  • From: Jim Harrison <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 22:09:54 -0700

Where you create the certificate request is irrelevant as long as you create a
request file acceptable to the issuer an appropriate to your needs.  They can
best guide you in that regard.
Whether you can use the same certificate at ISA and Exchange is a licensing
question; nothing more.
As long as you use ISA 2006 SP1, the SAN data is not a factor.

Jim