RE: Catching Mail.

  • From: Alberto Boczar <aboczar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 17:55:07 -0300

You can enable Message Filtering In Exchange Server 5.5.

Go to Internet Mail Service / Connections / Message Filtering and add the
ex-employee current e-mail. He won't even know that his messages are being
blasted. :-)

Alberto Boczar
att Informática S.A.
http://www.att.com.br <http://www.att.com.br/>