Can't ping internal hosts with MS Firewall service started

Hi all...I need your help.

ENVIRONMENT

I have an ISA Server with a Cisco 2600 VPN on the DMZ.  I can establish a
Tunnel from my branch office to the Cisco VPN Router, thus all IKE filters
are working fine.  When I try to ping the internal IP of the branch from
the ISA server I get request timed-out...same thing if I try to ping the
internal address of the ISA server from the branch.  However, if I stop
the Firewall service I can know ping the branch and vice versa...but can't
ping internal resources beyond the ISA Server from the branch.

What's up with this????