Can anyone help?

  • From: "Jenna Johnson" <jennajohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 09:17:51 -0600

I'm new to this and hoping someone can help me figure this out...

I just set up an ISA server for the production environment (everything is
running fine so far) and an existing Win2k server with 2 NICs acting as
gateway for a dev environment. Both environments are on the same LAN
segment but future plans are to separate the dev from the production with
its own firewall. But for now what we want to do is filter outgoing
traffic based on IP addresses and route them through the desired gateway.

Situation:
How to route all outgoing traffic with IPs starting with i.e. 205.x.x.x
from the production environment to go through the dev gateway instead of
through ISA?

Has anyone come across this?
Jenna