Can anyone help?

Dear all,

My question is cache configuration.
I have set the cache size to 8gb , but for some reason the size of my cache
is 9.82gb today.
Why?

Thanks in advance in your help.

The information contained in this message or any of its attachments may be
confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). Any
disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other dissemination or use of this
communication is strictly prohibited without the express permission of the
sender. The views expressed in this email are those of the individual and not
necessarily those of Sony or Sony affiliated companies. Sony email is for
business use only.

(05)