RE: Can ISA 2004 server not joint to Domain and still support VPN client?

Tom,

We installed ISA 2004 on W2003 server as standalone server and use IAS to
auth. the VPN user.  The VPN user received the 619 error message, the IAS
has granded the access and when the ISA server try to registe to the
network, it disconnected the port.  If we joint the ISA server to the
w2003 domain then everything works.  We builded two testing environment
and configurated the ISA, IAS, CA same way the only different is one ISA
joint to the domain and other is not.   We coulf not make he one not joint
to domain to work.   Can you give us some suggest? The Corp. do not allow
as to joint the ISA server to the domain.

We read the doc. from HP site and still did not make it work.

Thanks,
Wendy