[isalist] Re: Came across this little gem...

  • From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 06:49:07 -0800

Jim's specifically talking about Dial On Demand connections I think --  XP
always prioritizes DNS for the VPN connection (apparently not with DoD, though
- I can't test at the moment) but not Vista.  But, all you have to tell Vista
is "use the default gateway on remote network" and it fixes it.

But again, not for DoD connections.