RE: Cache dies with Sp2

  • From: Aleksander França Honma <aleks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 23:58:05 -0300

Hi Phillip,

Just as a comment, since there is no real info here!
I had these error poping up on my event viewer a few times and since the
computer server was crashing and not updating some Web pages that were
published behind ISA we disabled the cache. After that we fixed some errors
like 14120 and a RRAS conflict that we had. Oh and finally we also removed
IIS from that box to a separate server. After all that was done we just
enabled the cache and the errors stopped.
Check Monitoring -> Alerts for errors.

Goodluck,
Aleks