Cache Problem

  • From: "Syed Tipu Ali" <smatipu@xxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 15:09:49 -0700

Hello all,
plz help me regarding this matter,
I specfied 1 GB for Cache container, but it is not storing cache as I
want,I enabled HTTP cache with this mode (set TTL to object in Cache)
1) Content age% = 90
2)No less than 30 days
3)No more than 6 weeks

but all pages are being expired within 2 days, furthermore ISA server
performance monitor is showing URL in Cache=43000 to 44000, but before
URLs in cache container.What is the real problem and how can I rectify
this...Specially Tom Uncle help me regarding this matter.

Waiting for your positive response.