Cable modem problem

I think. I'm changing from ISDN to a cable modem. The cable co. says I
must have my ISA server set for DHCP. Followed the instructions in the
Learning Zone for this type of setup. I tested it against my ISDN
router. Set it to do DHCP, gave the DHCP Client rule the IP of the ISDN
router as the remote computer. It won't get an IP from it. I stopped the
ISA Control, as suggested, still won't get the IP.

Maybe it is the router, but I thought I would check ahead if anyone has
any thoughts on what else I might be missing.

Dan Bartley, MCSE+Internet
dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx