RE: Bypass ISA with Intranet

  • From: "Mohammed Irfanullah" <mirfan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 09:52:14 +0300

Hi Faizal khan

You can bypass ISA with the intranet, just give your ISA IP address in
bypass server for local addresses as example your ISA IP address is if you give this setting in internet explorer, click on
tools, then Internet options, then select connections, in this select
LAN Setting, you see below bypass server for local address option box
select that box and click on Advance and there you find below " do not
use proxy server for address beginning with below this u write ISA
server IP address as example given is instead of 1 in last
you put * sign this will be ok and with semi column give ISA server name
and then *.*.*.*  for example

(isa*.*.*.*) , This setting has to be given in the intranet users who
are accessing database not on ISA server.

hope you understood it

Mohammed Irfanullah

Network Administrator.