RE: Bypass ISA with Intranet

  • From: "Edward Sullivan" <esullivan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 10:19:42 -0500

Static route from the internal nic on your ISA server to your database server?
Open a command prompt and type "route print" or "route ?" to see command
There is certainly a way to do this in ISA, but it escapes me....
Ed Sullivan
IT Director
esullivan@xxxxxxx < mailto:esullivan@xxxxxxx>
KMA Direct Communications