RE: Browsing from ISA server shows as anonymous

  • From: David Dellanno <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 10:43:28 -0400

That is an excellent question that I can't answer.  My guess is another
column of data stored for  logging that you could save space?  If you want
your logs to display user information you need to use the Firewall Client,
so instead of displaying IP addresses you can see a friendlier description
when you generate reports of the activity on your network.