Re: Brower Fix Issue

  • From: "Jeff Sloan" <jsloan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ISALists" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 15:50:25 -0500

You seem to be light years ahead on IP than I am.
I know how to set the IP address.
I don't have a clue about subnet masks and the like.

I get paid for telling the client to 'try re-booting your machine',
Can you see it now? Good.

Jeff Sloan
Network Administrator
Cross Oil Refining & Marketing, Inc.