Re: Brower Fix Issue

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 08:44:36 -0700

I reiterate this is not an ISA problem at all.

As per my conversation with Jeff Sloan who made the original post on the
fix, the fix is for IE on the client computer, not ISA server.

Some one is erroneously painting this up to be related to ISA server. It is
not.

I would like to find a computer on a LAN that is having a problem access
sites NOT BEHIND ISA but behind another firewall and apply the patch from MS
to see if it fixes it without changing the packet size. I bet it will fix
it.

I have a feeling the wininet.dll file has something to do with the way
packets are configured through IE.

Note, have you tried the fix in my article?
http://www.isaserver.org/tutorials/onlinebanking.html

The heart of this problem is security on the Website

John Tolmachoff MCSE CSSA
Engineer/Consultant
eServices For You
www.eservicesforyou.com